Lately there has been a surge in popularity on the topic of “manifestation”, or “attraction”. There are numerous books, CD’s and DVD’s devoted to this specific idea. Some require you to accept a broader concept of spirituality, some tend to favor Christian philosophy, but all have a foundation built upon the concept of “The Law of Attraction”.
Simply put, “The Law of Attraction” suggests that it is possible to physically manifest a given desire. There are many historical and religious references to this concept, including the Christian Bible and the teachings of Buddha. During the mid 1900’s many well noted scientists also began weighing in on this subject.
In my late teens I began attempting to understand the workings of the universe and the true “God”. I had always assumed, though, that these thoughts were just ideas inside my mind. That is until my wife discovered a book on “The Law of Attraction” entitled “The Secret”. I tore through this book in record time and immediately began acquiring any thing else I could find on the topic.
Though all of these books hold value in one way or another, many either left me with more questions, or required me to accept a broader understanding of the spiritual world than I was ready for. Though my quest was for spiritual enlightenment, my nature is fairly analytical, so the skeptic inside me was often rearing its ugly head. Then I came across an e-book entitled “The Secret Behind The Secret”, by Dr. Eric Amidi. This book gave a very straight forward approach to the concept of attraction. It delivered techniques that I could apply, and reinforced in me an understanding of the power within us all that makes sense. Though my quest still moves forward, I believe with this book I have found a tool that truly works. Keep seeking the truth, and know that it will come. Happy journeys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment